Head of Compliance - Wealth Management - Luxembourg
Head of Compliance - Wealth Management Company - Luxembourg
Our client is a Wealth Management company based in Luxembourg. In order to strengthen their team, they are looking for a Head of Compliance. You will manage a team of three people.
The role offers significant exposure across all the Wealth Management environment disciplines.
- Ensuring the compliance monitoring plan;
- Ensuring business is conducted in compliance with relevant laws, rules and regulations (AML);
- Preparing, reviewing and maintaining compliance policies and regulatory procedures up-to-date;
- Identifying, evaluating and monitoring of compliance risks;
- Managing, supervising and developing the team members;
- Ensuring a compliance training program for employees;
- Acting as main interface to relevant Committees (Risk Management, Audit, Compliance);
- Visiting the other branches of the group for compliance meetings and ad-hoc projects.
- A Master degree (ideally in Finance or Legal);
- A minimum of 5 years' in a similar position. An experience in private banking will be an asset;
- Excellent understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC laws and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
- Excellent knowledge about MiFID II and a good knowledge about UCITS and AIFMD;
- English and French are mandatory;
- Proactive, with strong analytical skills and willing to work in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Excellent communication, people management and problem solving skills.
- Working in a successful and established Wealth Management company in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- A salary and package linked to your background.
Keywords: Head of | Compliance | AML | Wealth Management | MiFID
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.