Injection Molding Mechanic (Nights)
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Salary: US$19.75 - US$29.75 per hour + competitive
Sectors: Power Generation
Job Type: Permanent
- Accountable for all projects, repairs and /or improvements on the line as well as any mold changes and maintaining preventative maintenance.
- Ensure proper and safe operational conditions of all production and related equipment.
- Improve the production equipment, utilities, efficiency and reliability.
- Recommend, plan, repair, modify, and fabricate any necessary elements following a problem or a project, which may have an effect on the productivity.
- Analyze and resolve all issues related to the equipment.
- Ensures cleanliness of all equipment and related areas after repairs or PM's.
- Assist in updating, developing and improving equipment PM program.
- Communicate to the Site Manager and Lead on the condition of all production equipment.
- Assist and train coworkers in machine conversions and PM's.
- Assist other maintenance employees with repairs, PM, installation commissioning and testing of equipment.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate stock of spare parts ensuring that parts catalogue is up-to-date, parts room is organized and kept clean.
- Keep all tools in good and safe condition and ensure tools are returned to its appropriate location.
- Ensuring toolbox is parked in the designated area after job is completed, top of box must be kept clean of parts and lubricants.
- Ensure the Hazmat area is kept clean and waste material is properly disposed of.
Ensure the PM cart is stocked and organized.
- Perform all duties, in a safe and efficient manner.
- Shift Operator Mechanic will also have the systems room checks, Daily shop housekeeping, and daily PM's to perform.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to organize own work within the schedules in the most effective and economical way.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.