Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Manager
Our client, an international bank, is currently looking for an Internal Audit Manager. This person will be working within a team in order to ensure that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organisation's objectives and goals to be met.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager that may include but will not be limited to:
- Assess and evaluate business processes and risk management practices through traditional and emerging audit practices
- Define Audit Plan by organizing and coordinating resources to allow an effective completion of audit missions;
- Design and perform appropriate controls/checks in your assigned area;
- Review audit reports and follow up on reported findings;
- Ensure that the bank's internal control system are efficiency conducted and that there are aligned with the bank's risk appetite;
- Cooperate with a variety of business and support functions across the entire organisation;
- Be up-to-date on regulatory requirements regarding the banking sector;
- Continuously takes part in the improvement of operational procedures and contributes to product offering and service quality;
- Discuss with the bank's general management about internal control system and business strategy;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects;
- Some engagements can involve travel in Europe (10-15% of work time).
Education & Background of the Internal Audit Manager:
- Master Degree/BAC+5 in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar;
- At least 5 to 10 years of similar experience as an internal auditor and/or as an external auditor within the banking sector;
- Good knowledge about the banking environment internal controls, risk management and corporate governance;
- Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC laws and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
- Relevant professional designation (CIA, CFA or equivalent);
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of any EU additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
- Very good computer skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing 28 years of recruiting expertise.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested in this position!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.