My client is a blue chip financial services provider, listed in NYSE and serving in more than 45 countries in the world. The financial group operates in retail, corporate, and investment banking globally. It provides financial products and services to a wide range of clients, including individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises, large corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities.
They are currently seeking for a Director of IT due to internal demands for technology pivot and strategy changes.
Director of IT
- General desktop support functions for internal users,, such as infrastructure and application security management and risk related planning
- Provide hardware resource planning and inventory systems working with regional teams to manage the region's procurement and supply chain of equipment
- Provide back up planning of data and infrastructure systems and other risk mitigation activities for the conglomerate group
- Enjoy being updated with latest technology products in market, exploring vendor systems and services to incorporate into the company's IT systems
- Ideally 4 to 5 years of relevant workingexperience in IT support preferably from financial services domains due to applicable regulations and technologies.
- Degree holder in Computer Science/IT Systems or any related
- Advanteges for applicants: Experience in CISCO VOIP communications and Unified Enterprise Manager (UEM)
Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applications.
Company EA License No.: 16S8216 | EA License No.: R1220597
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017