Jr. Sys Admin
Advance your career as Junior Systems Administrator. My client is global Trading and Financial Services firm headquartered in Chicago. They are looking for someone ready to collaborate with and learn from members of the Systems Department team, taking on increasing responsibilities and projects.
Prior experience supporting network troubleshooting is required for this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Workstation installation and configuration
- Scripting utilizing multiple tools (Python, Shell, etc.)
- Server builds
Required qualifications include:
- Computer / Software Engineering or related degree (in-progress or recent grad)
- Prior desktop support role, including Windows
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Linux is a plus
If this position interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!
** This role is not eligible for C2C or Visa sponsorship. US work authorization required. *
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.