Junior Associate - Business Initiatives & Quality Assurance
Junior Associate - Luxembourg (M/F)
Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to be part of a well known company?
My client, a recognised company specialised on Alternative Investment, is looking for an Administrative Support to fulfil its legal team in an international environment.
The company is located in an easily accessible neighbourhood with a direct bus line from the central station as well as from Germany, France and Belgium.
You will join a company where excellence and integrity are two of the main values.
- You will support and assist with the analysis of the team governance practices (GDPR, eIDAS, digital archiving);
- You will assist support business intelligence initiatives and implement a stewardship framework;
- You will assist with the analysis and monitoring of cross-European service providers and advisors' data governance practices and reporting;
- You will assist in implementation and assuring adherence to data policies;
- You will liaise with legal counsels in Luxembourg and abroad;
- You will perform other ad hoc duties if necessary;
- You will liaise with internal finance, tax, acquisition and sales teams.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in legal or corporate department in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be an advantage;
- You have a total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- You are a proficient user of MS Office standard applications.
- You have an eye for details;
- You are able to work in autonomy and as a team player;
- You are solution-oriented person;
- You have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent working conditions: exciting work challenge, salary above the market;
- Benefits: meal vouchers and an annual performance-based bonus;
- Career development and trainings.
Do not hesitate to apply! You can contact me directly for further information or for your application.
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex) colleagues.
ONLY the selected applications will be contacted during the next week. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.