Junior Associate Controlling department
My client is one of the leaders in Real Estate in Europe. Luxembourg employs collaborators specialised in legal, accounting, consolidation & tax.
They are looking for someone friendly, collaborative and willing to develop his/her skills. You will also have the opportunity to grow within the company and expand your role.
So, if you are a motivated person ready to join a growing company, this opportunity is your next career step.
Your role is to provide general accounting support to the Finance team.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports;
- Monitoring system data;
- Assisting in set up and review of reporting processes to various parties (investors, Asset Managers, borrowers etc);
- Updating and developing Excel templates for financial reporting;
- Preparing scope for different reports and consolidation;
- Providing support during period closing;
- Participating in discussions and assisting the team with various operational issues;
- Degree in accounting;
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience within the real estate industry;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent organisation skills;
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.