Kotlin Back End Developer
Our leading bluechip client are looking to take on a Senior Back End Developer to work on a digital transformation project in their Melbourne office. This will be an initial 9 month contract with a strong view for extension. They need to start this project as soon as possible.
- Kotlin experience at least 2 years along with Java Springboot
- Object Oriented programming experience at least 3 years with C# or C++
- Proficient in developing Azure services from the ground-up, including (but not limited to):
- Develop scripts for templating (terraform or others)
- Setup App Gateway and all necessary network configuration
- Using Docker for deployment
- Application monitoring
- Health monitoring
- Using Azure Key-vault
- Consuming and setting up Azure Event Grid
- At least 3 years of experience using Scrum
If you are interested or know of anyone who may be suitable, apply and we will be in touch.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.