We are looking for a Libor Analyst to join global bank in Singapore on a 12-month renewable contract. The role requires regular follow up on regulatory and industry developments related to LIBOR transition as an initiative to adapt and update Counterparty Credit Risk Models.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist where necessary, and under the supervision of Head of CCRM, the development, prototyping and implementation of agreed changes to models in production systems, working with MAG and Traded Risk Management (TRM) as required.
- To assist in the testing on any changes to models or input data, identify issues, and propose remedial actions or further improvements.
- To assist in updating model developer documentation and work with Group Model Validation (GMV) to ensure any model changes are validated.
- To closely follow regulatory and industry developments related to LIBOR transition, communicating them to the Traded Risk Models Leadership Team.
- Act quickly and decisively when any risk and control weakness becomes apparent and ensure they are addressed and escalated within an appropriate time frame
- To comply with the highest standards of regulatory and business conduct and compliance practices as defined by internal and external requirements.
- To adhere to the Group's values and code of conduct, ensuring the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations.
- Traded Risk Management team
- Traded Risk Models validation team
- Model Delivery Management team
Requirements and Qualifications
- Possess a higher degree (MSc or above) in a quantitative discipline, e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science.
- Have at least 5 years hands-on experience in Risk Models development. Experience of pricing model development would be advantageous.
- Be able to code to production standard in either of C++ or Python. Experience in functional based programming would be advantageous
- Be able to demonstrate awareness of risk modelling issues related to LIBOR transition
- Be able to communicate technical concepts clearly and write in clear, grammatical English
- Be a pro-active team player, with a can-do attitude and an ability to work to tight timeline.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017