Linux System Engineer
My client is a global high-frequency trading solution looking for a Linux Systems Engineer. This United States based position is 100% remote. As part of a distributed team, strong communication skills and the ability to work independently are critical. This engineer will be focused on the management and maintenance of a network of servers and data centers.
- Linux OS installations and tuning with extreme focus on acquiring ultra low latency performance
- Hardware and network installations, troubleshooting, and administration
- Automating processes and delivering improvements to system operation, scalability, and speed
- Researching new and upcoming technologies, purchasing, and coordinating installations
- Experience in a high-frequency, ultra low-latency environment is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS including installations, administration, and automation
- Solid understanding of networking and the requirements involved in maintaining a network of multiple data centers including tuning and measurement methodologies
- Understanding of High Frequency Trading including domain practices and technologies
- Experience with SolarFlare and Onload
If this position interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.