Machine Learning Engineer
A SaaS company in New York and DC is looking for a machine learning engineer to join their innovative team. The company leverages real world data to shift the predictive modeling sector and gain insights into human behavior. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors' and 2 years' experience in NLP and deep learning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelors' or Masters' in related field (physics, computer science, etc.)
- 2 or more years' experience in deep learning and NLP
- Ability to solve problems in innovative ways
- Expert in Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for data and understanding human behavior
- Active security clearance required
Responsibilities will include: building deep learning models to identify nuances in human data, optimizing continuous learning models, working with public and private clients to build data science solutions, and automating complex cognitive analysis. If interested in this role, please apply using the link.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.