Microsoft System Engineer - Fluent English speaker
Is it time to take your Microsoft System Engineer career to a higher level? Our client, an organization in the financial sector, is currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
Microsoft System Engineer
Financial sector / Luxembourg
Permanent & Internal position
Your job as Microsoft System Engineer:
- Installation, maintenance and support of their systems
- Implement new processes in order to improve operational effectiveness and organizational synergies
- Infrastructure optimization, security, improve network reliability and performance
- Manage and troubleshoot WiFi networks
- Mailbox management, protection management, mail flow troubleshooting
- Coordinate vendors and third parties
Required skills for this Microsoft System Engineer position:
- You have at least a Bachelor in Computer Science.
- You have between 5 to 10 years of professional experience in managing Microsoft infrastructures.
- You already worked on projects using Azure Cloud (IaaS and PaaS), O365 and Mobile Iron (mandatory)
- You have a good experience on Microsoft Windows Technologies: AD, GPO, DHCP, DNS, Terminal services, Print Servers, Sharepoint.
- You already worked with ITIL.
- You have excellent communications skills and you are used to be in contact with C-levels.
- You are fluent in English (mandatory) and you ideally have a good level in French.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Annual gross salary depending on your experience
- Possibility to have a company car
- 40 hours of working hours per week
- Remote work possible one day per month
- 28 days of leave
- Permanent contract
- Flexible hours (07:00-10:00 to 16:00 to 19:00)
- Hospital insurance
- Pension plan
- Meal vouchers
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.