A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to join a global trading firm in Chicago. In this role, you will work in a highly collaborative environment focused on technical innovation, speed, and reliability. My client is looking for an engineer with the technical expertise, drive, and positive attitude necessary to make an immediate impact.
- Support network infrastructure including deployments, configurations, and recommendations for improvements
- Work directly with traders, acting as a technical expert and IT partner
- Manage network equipment and troubleshoot issues
- Experience with Cisco, Arista, and Juniper equipment including routers, switches, etc.
- Prior work in a low-latency networking environment (Trading or other Financial Institution experience highly preferred)
- Firm understanding of troubleshooting TCP/UDP
- Experience with network performance monitoring and planning
If this position interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!
** This role is not eligible for C2C or Visa sponsorship. US work authorization required. *
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.