Network Security Engineer
A global investment firm specializing in foreign currency and futures trading is looking for a talented Network Security Engineer in Chicago. This important role has multiple focus areas including networking, automation and security.
- Managing global infrastructure network and multiple security products (Cisco, Secure DNS, NAC, Splunk, etc.)
- Utilizing remote hands for colocation deployments
- Managing systems, scripting, and automating deployment of changes to network and security
- Implementing and configuring firewall, detection, and monitoring systems
- Strong knowledge of VPN, BGP, Subnetting, Routing, Multicast, OSPF
- Solid experience administrating both networks and security products
- Prior use of multiple automation tools (Ansible, Bash, etc.)
- CCNA CyberOps and/or Security+ or relevant experience
If this position interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you know someone else that may be interested, feel free to share!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.