Operations Manager (Discrete Search)
A global trading and investment firm is looking for an Operations Manager for their Chicago office. This manager will have oversight of the Operations and Support team, as well as direct collaboration with Traders and the Trading Desk. Robust organizational skills are key to success in this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mentor and lead members of Operations Support team
- Work directly with traders and team to prioritize L1-L3 support
- Prioritize, assign, and manage ticket flow to increase resolution performance
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production issues
- Perform support work outside of business hours, as needed
- Prior trading industry experience is required
- Strong knowledge of Unix including commands
- Advanced scripting (Shell, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Experience with price feed handlers/fix interfaces.
- Database knowledge (SQL preferred)
If this position interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.