One of our Melbourne based clients are looking for an experienced PeopleSoft Application specialist for a short-term contract opportunity. Given the nature of the current climate this will be a 100% remote opportunity with an attractive daily rate.
You will be working closely with end users and the IT Team to assist in system analysis, problem resolutions, user support and development and enhancement of the application system.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist in the design, development & implementation of Application
- Interact with Business users to understand business needs and requirements
- Monitor system performance and capacity
- Unit testing
- Commercial experience with PeopleSoft finance & PeopleSoft application and Oracle database
- Experience with design, development & implementation of PeopleSoft Application
- Previous experience with purchasing OR inventory modules is highly desirable.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please reply with your update CV and I will call you to discuss further.
****Candidates must have working rights in Australia to be considered*******
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.