Performance Tuning Engineer
We are currently looking for a Performance Tuning Engineer to join a huge Australian household name on a 6 month contract that will look to extend. The role is based in Perth but Remote options will be considered.
You will join an established team working across multiple streams in the IT space and service desk support.
- Strong SQL skills - be able to understand and provide
- 7+ years' experience in supporting complex and mission critical environments , with primary focus on performance tuning
- Proactive attitude in identifying performance issues at database / code level and providing valuable suggestions to fix them
- Strong focus on monitoring systems (mainly at database level)
- Experience in Oracle Database 12c Administration - monitoring & tuning
- Innovative and focus on continual improvement
- Strong experience with monitoring tools such as Oracle Cloud Control 13c & plus
- Experience in administering and managing Weblogic 12.2
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Elastic
If you would like to learn more please apply with an updated version of your resume and I'll follow up with a call to discuss further.Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.