We are currently looking for a PHP Developer to join one of our leading clients. Their role will focus on Web solution development, specialising in PHP and to lead the design, development and maintenance of the next generation of our client's services.
You will be joining a new digital transformation project, promising to bring greater transparency and efficiency their customers. This will be an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend or go permanent, offering a flexible working environment with an attractive Sydney CBD location.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in web development
- Excellent PHP programming skills
- Excellent Drupal skills
- Good understanding of PHP and MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of web application security considerations (preferred)
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
If you would like to learn more please reply with your latest resume and I will follow up with a phone call to discuss further.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.