Power BI Report Developer
We are seeking a Power BI report developer for our Australian FMCG client who is currently undergoing a large scale SAP Transformation. As part of this transformation they are looking to bring on an experienced Visualization Content Developer with specialist skills across MS Power BI. This will be an initial 3 month contract with potential for extension.
- Require a an experienced Power BI Report Developer
- Experience Sourcing Data from various Sources (SAP BW4HANA, SQL database, AWS etc).
- Experience in building their Data Model in Power BI and the corresponding Report, Including Knowledge of Publishing to an App, Scheduling Source Data Refresh.
- Troubleshooting Power BI Report issues and assisting with emerging issues.
- Able to capture and documenting Requirements and converting them into required Report Design. Also required is the ability to coordinate testing and deployment of these Reports.
- Experience in Power BI Admin Portal role, and prior knowledge in establishing Enterprise Data Gateway Connection would be highly desirable.
If you are interested in hearing more please apply below with a copy of your updated CV, if you would like to discuss further please contact me on 02 8251 2117
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.