Commercial client based in Olympic park looking for a project administrator for an immediate start
- 6 month contract
Key Responsibilities & requirement
- Update project tracking documents and status reports for Go Live Readiness and Hypercare phases.
- This requires engagement with multiple stakeholders at all levels, therefore strong communications (verbal and written) are key.
- Create/Update risks and issues raised or assigned to the deployment team
- Set up meetings, take minutes, and follow up on outstanding actions
- Update documentation to assist with Cutover, Go Live Readiness, and Hypercare processes.
This client needs a go-getter, that is self-managed, self-motivated and can work independently providing status and visibility of items under their responsibility
How to apply
If meet the above requirements please respond to this advert with an updated resume or you can reach out to Andrew McManus via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ or 0282512125 for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.