Huxley's financial client is in need of an experienced project manager who ideally has experience in mortgage or property lending. This is a hands-on business project role in a large team, suitable for a candidate with adaptable project management skills, the ability to manage competing priorities and seeking variety in their next role. This is not an IT Project Manager role.
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: 6 month day rate
- Engage with 3rd parties in the early stages of the delivery lifecycle to initiate projects, co-develop scope and schedule, then lead internal and client project teams through implementation and adoption
- Be responsible for financial Services client supplier assessments, IT and Information Security requirements and standards
- Develop training and change management plans and materials that deliver a positive user experience across teams of 300+
- Responsible for business continuity and disaster Recovery plans
- Regular interstate travel required, sometimes overnight
- 5-10yrs client facing business project management experience implementing complex initiatives on time and budget
- Independently engage with client subject matter experts to elicit requirements, understand current and future process requirements
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Visio, PPT, Excel and Word
Nice to have
- Australian domestic banking industry property lending experience
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please respond to this advert with an updated resume or you can reach out to Andrew McManus via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ for a confidential discussion.
*Only candidates with full australian working rights will be considered for this role
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.