Huxley's financial client is looking for an experienced project manager with experience working on enterprise data management projects. They are looking for someone who can work hands on with the technology involved as well work very closely with business.
Location: North Sydney
Contract: 6 month day rate contract
You will be involved with all areas of data governance, helping developing the overall data architecture strategy, creating and maintaining standards and best practices for data provisioning and data integration
- Working hands on with the technology and technical teams
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the business and externally
- Vendor management
- Experience as a technical project manager working on enterprise data management projects
- Experience within data engineering and BI Solutions
- Working with managed services
- Experience working with tools like Clarity, jira and other agile tools
- Experience with Azure and cloud based applications
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please respond to this advert with an updated resume or you can reach out to Andrew McManus via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ or 0282512125 for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.