Huxley's financial client is looking for an experience project manager to help lead a data centre migration project based in Sydney CBD.
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: 6-month day rate
- Overall Project Management accountability for the successful delivery of Data Centre project
- Develop project plan that includes project initiation through to completion and post implementation operations
- Define project scope, terms of reference, objectives and contribute to development of supporting documents such as business cases, quality reviews etc
- Manage technical and non-technical stakeholders,
- Works closely with technology partner to ensure their plans align
- Manage governance and reporting - establishing a regular governance model and reporting to all stakeholders
- Identify staffing and other resources required to deliver project, and ensure these are managed appropriately to deliver against project requirements
- 5+ years' experience in project management.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and MS Project.
- Data center development and/or construction management experience.
- PMP or similar project management related certification.
- Experience managing IT or IP Network deployment projects in a mission critical environment requiring coordination across multiple disciplines
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please respond to this advert with an updated resume, you can reach out to Andrew McManus via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ or 0282512125 with any queries.
Due to the high volume of applicants currently, please allow sometime from submitting your resume to contacting the agent
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.