Huxley's financial client is looking for an experienced project manager with a strong background in testing to work on large scale insurance project.
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: 6-month day rate
Start date: ASAP
- Work alongside other PM's from a project delivery perspective
- You will also be responsible for the end to end testing & readiness across a small portfolio of heavily dependent projects
- Involved in leading the development of the testing planning & test management frameworks for SIT & UAT Phases, as well as managing the testing & readiness
- Heavy focus on the business side of the testing, not just system / tech side.
- Experience in delivering projects as a senior project manager
- Experience as a Senior Testing & Readiness Manager
- Pure technology testing experience is insufficient
- Some consulting background would be a nice to have as it involves complex analysis & problem solving
How to apply
If you meet all of the above requirements please respond to this advert with an updated resume, you can reach out to Andrew McManus via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ or 0282512125 with any queries.
Due to the high volume of applicants currently, please allow sometime from submitting your resume to contacting the agent
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.