Are you an engineer with a background in maintenance, looking to take the step from reactive to predictive and prevetative maintenance?
Based in our Wolverhampton site, as a Reliability Engineer, you will be a key member of the Engineering leadership team, responsible for driving equipment reliability through the utilization of reliability engineering excellence and continuous improvement techniques, whilst ensuring the team and equipment operate in a safe manner.
- Deployment of Lean Manufacturing and Reliability Engineering techniques and mentoring the Engineering team
- Daily operational activities include ; Development of Predictive Maintenance Tasks with measures of asset performance, technical upskilling of the engineering teams, maintenance contract management, working with operations, technical, safety and project teams to minimize downtime
- Development Maintenance schedules in SAP with the appropriate supporting metrics
- Identify and implement small projects to reduce plant losses and inefficiencies
- Ensure personnel safety through full training, promoting a culture of 'zero harm.'
- Ensure an engaged and motivated team though; regular performance evaluations mentorship, training and engagement
- Management of external contractors including; risk assessment reviews, method statements, tool box talks
- An Engineering qualification to degree, HND or City & Guilds level or equivalent - Multi Skilled or Electrically Biased is preferable
- Experience in the food/drinks industry is desirable, but other sectors will be considered
- The ability to work safely at all times, a formal qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH) would be helpful
- PUWER trained and ensuring compliance to LOLER / Legionella legal requirements
- Consideration of Food Safety during Engineering works
- Practical fault finding ability on Motors and other assets
- Working within Reliability Centred Maintenance environment - a formal accreditation would be useful but not required
- Experience setting up/modifying PM schedules in a Computerized Maintenance Management System
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world.
If you are interested, please reply with your full CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales