This role offers the chance to join a very large and well reputed Australian superannuation provider in a newly created position.
The ideal candidate will have Line 1 Risk experience gained within Financial Services.
- Growing superannuation provider
- Sydney CBD
- Career Progression
- High visibility across the business
- $80 000 - $120 000 base + super
- Provide support to line 2 and the business
- Conduct control monitoring and testing
- Maintain an effective internal control environment
- Conduct control risk self assessments
- Promote, embed and enhance a culture of Risk and Compliance across the Business
- Engage and effectively communicate with management and multiple stakeholders
- Provide Risk advice and solutions to the Business
- Line 1 risk experience
- superannuation or wealth experience - desired but not essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If this sounds like a position you might be interested in, please apply now.
For more information please contact Elizabeth Floyd on 02 8251 2100.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.