Huxley's banking client is in need of a certified scrum master to help with their digit space. The scrum master will be responsible for ensuring team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate; to meeting their delivery goals.
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: 6 months day rate
Start date: ASAP - You are ideally available or have a two week notice
- Lead the development team and execution of digital products across Retail Banking.
- Drive customer centricity with all digital products developed
- Prioritise, schedule and resource the digital development pipeline in consultation with local IT teams
- Ensure appropriate testing is carried out prior to development and post development on a routine basis
- Engage with external Customer Experience experts and Digital Centre of Excellence to make sure internal governance and acceptable customer experience standards are met
- Experience working on technology enabled projects, agile ways of working and solution delivery lifecycles.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automation.
- Experience in Agile Project methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Relevant Agile Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master or Agile Certified Practitioner
- Ability to articulate or translate complex information through clear and meaningful and structured way
- Highly adaptable and ability to approach things differently in order to achieve goals
Nice to have
- Worked on digital projects previously
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please respond to this advert with an updated resume or you can reach out to Andrew McManus via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.