The Security Architecture and Innovation team is responsible for translating the business vision and strategy into effective enterprise change by creating, communicating and improving the key security principles, standards and models that describe the enterprise future state. The team is responsible for working with other internal and/or external teams to provide security advice and to define security architectures/designs for their initiatives and projects. As part of its innovation charter, the team needs to stay abreast with the global security landscape and find innovative solutions to secure business initiatives through ongoing relationships with vendors and partners.
- this role has responsibility for the security architecture of the Workplace division on a global basis
- have overall custodianship of the security roadmap related to the aligned services to both business needs and enterprise direction
- drive the creation of secure, reliable, supportable, and user-friendly service architecture aligned to the vision of the Head of the aligned division/services
- develop reusable security architecture patterns
- engage the broader architecture community in evolution of the security of their aligned service
- create guiding principles and standards to underpin the security of service designs when needed
- facilitate the secure introduction of new technologies, change, opportunity and innovation
- reduce enterprise/application integration complexity while maintaining a secure posture
- the role is global and will be based in Sydney.
The following attributes are considered essential for the role:
- 8+ years experience in technical design and architecture roles
- 6+ years security experience in large enterprises, preferably in global financial services
- experience in security related to workplace technologies, especially virtualised desktop access, virtualised application access, mobile application management (MAM), information protection on BYO devices, cloud-based productivity technologies e.g. Microsoft Office365 and Azure AD
- current or previous experience in configuring, operating, designing and architecting security solutions for business and technology initiatives
- familiarity and experience in formal security architecture aspects, including logical and physical security architecture
- familiarity with SABSA, NIST 800-53, FAIR and related methodologies or frameworks
- demonstrates a sound understanding of vendor technologies and roadmaps, and remains current with key IT industry themes and emerging trends
- demonstrates ability to build and maintain collaborative and trustful relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively about abstract and complex topics to a range of audiences.
Please apply directly if interested with a MS Word formatted CV.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.