Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Duration: 12 Month Contract (Extendable)
Start Date: ASAP
The Security Architecture team within the corporate Information Security group requires the services of a Security Architect to augment their existing capabilities around security architecture and engineering. The role presents an exciting opportunity for an information security professional to ideate and architect state-of-the-art security solutions.
- Gather and analyze business, technology and security requirements for new projects, and turn these requirements to secure technical solutions
- Develop and/or review security designs for new projects/implementations of enterprise IT applications and infrastructure systems, and validate the implementation against the design
- Perform security architecture reviews for existing systems and networks, provide recommendations, and track them to closure
- Prepare reference security architectures for common requirements and deployment scenarios
- Provide implementation guidance to domain engineers
Preferably from software development or related background, having held responsibilities in the areas of DevSecOps or application security.
* Threat modelling
* Secure architecture development and reviews
* Application security & secure SDLC practices
* DevOps tools and practices
* Cryptographic tools & techniques
* Linux Security
* Cloud security (hands-on experience with any cloud services platform)
* Identity & access management
* "Kill chain" and solutions at all levels to mitigate threats
If interested, please revert with your updated CV in word format and I shall get back to you. Any recommendations would be welcome.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.