Senior Analyst Programmer
We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst Programmer to join an exciting project with one of our large Australian retail clients in Melbourne CBD. This is an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend and offering attractive daily rates.
The candidate will need to be all-rounded; able to adapt to a fast-paced, lean and agile working environment. In summary, the role will:
- Provide development and support services for technical changes through project deliverables.
- Provide project technical support to Payments Services customers
- Contribute to the DevOps function and facilitate the evolution of this function in collaboration with development partners strategy (i.e. Git, AWS, etc.).
- Java, C++, Unix experience
- Shell scripts or Powershell, Oracle on a Linux platform
- Eclipse or Intellij IDEA code editor for Java development
- Understanding of EFT, Payments and FIS Platforms would be highly desirable
- Understanding understand the Test lifecycles, including and within the realm of Test Automation.
If you are interested in discussing this further please apply below with your most up to date CV and I will follow up with a chat about this role.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.