Senior Business Analyst
Join a large company seeing growth and investment in the banking and wealth management sector in Brisbane. They are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to deliver an IFRS project. As a senior Business Analyst you will liaise with business stakeholders in order to articulate business and functional requirements. The client is looking for someone with a finance background and strong understanding of finance processes to help deliver an IFRS project.
- 12 month contract
- Brisbane location
- Flexible working conditions
- Obtain and translate requirements from technical platforms and stakeholders.
- Liaising with business stakeholders across all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Articulate business needs into functional needs.
- Lead workshops and design sessions using agile methodology.
- Produce documents, reports and tests relating to the project.
Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, business or associates field.
- Previous experience in delivering finance projects (e.g. oracle consultant, finance data migration, redesign of charts of accounts).
- Current or former accountant with CA or CPA.
- Strong understanding of a complete financial cycle.
- Finance performance management/KPI reporting experience.
- Experience in delivering reporting projects.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit an updated version of your CV including any skill that relate to the above role. Alternatively get in touch with Allie McPhee on 02 8251 2114
Only candidates with full Australian working rights will be considered for this role.