Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join a global bank on a 12 month contract. The team develops the solutions for supporting the pricing, trading and risk functions in the Financial Markets Commodities. The current initiatives involve supporting multiple Commodities desks daily to ensure smooth operation across London, Singapore, Hong Kong, China and the US.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be part of an Agile team and contribute to the smooth running of the commodities business, providing hand on support and working on longer term deliveries
- Understand the user requirements and help write epics and user stories by example for product owner
- Contribute and work closely with developers to design and implementation of application solutions
- Contribute to implementation and enforcement of best practices related to standards and control of software code, testing and release management
- Provide first line support to the business for external trade execution systems, for instance LME SELECT, Web ICE, Prime Trade, TT (Trading Technologies) etc.
- Ability to work on both stop gap solutions while also propose strategic solutions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Information Technology from a top tier university
- 9 to 12 years of experience in working with robust, distributed, scalable, high quality production applications
- Strong understanding of the Commodities business both Physical and Financial, understanding of the trade lifecycle.
- Experience working with Precious, Base Metals and /or Energy products
- Experienced in working with Senior stakeholders in Front Office and control functions
- Strong Risk and analytical experience, strong understanding of Option greeks, risk, PnL predict and EoD, PnL explain.
- Understanding of market risk, valuations, pricing and curve marking
- Ability to design and build smart, scalable solutions under aggressive deadlines
- Strong experience with working on exchange and broker offered execution systems
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017