Senior Data Engineer
We are hiring for a client in Sydney at the moment that are revolutionising the industry they work in by streamlining and speeding up the way business is done. They do this by using more advanced technology than their competitors and the engineering team is at the forefront of this.
They are looking for a data engineer who is nearly ready to make the step up into a data architect role.
- Looking after the Tablaeu and Snowflake core data infrastructure as well as application and user access for the same
- Using ETL tools such as Fivetran or Kafka to build ingestion pipelines ideally on server less infrastructure
- CI/CD Pipeline management
- Working as part of the wider engineering team
- Designing quality solutions that work
- Advanced SQL scripting and modelling skills
- Strong event driven data experience
- A demonstrable ability to implement, maintain and manage databases and data warehouses
- Design and architect data solutions
- Understand the importance of data governance
- Team Player mentality and the ability to communicate clearly with the engineering team and wider business
- Proficiency with Python and Tableau
- Understanding of DevOps
They have an excellent culture within the business - team building, health and well being initiatives, flexible working, gym etc as well as a commitment to constantly be investing in the development of their staff.
If your looking for a new data engineering role please send through your CV.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.