Senior Data Governance Consultant
Location: Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
Sectors: Data and Business Intelligence
Job Type: Contract
Senior Data Governance Consultant:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a major services organization, with large-scale data or project management and oversight experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in a major organization and/or healthcare.
- 3 - 5 years in a senior management role, with change or transformation leadership experience.
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices.
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches.
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues.
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design.
- Internally and externally recognized subject matter expert that coaches and mentors data stewards and data owners.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.