My client is one of the leaders in Real Estate in Europe. Luxembourg employs collaborators specialised in legal, accounting & tax.
They are looking for someone friendly, collaborative and willing to develop his/her skills. You will also have the opportunity to grow within the company and expand your role.
So, if you are a motivated person ready to join a growing company, this opportunity is your next career step.
- Day to day accounting for various companies:
- Maintain interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules;
- Assistance in preparation of quarterly reporting in company's GAAP/IFRS;
- Intercompany reconciliations;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Preparation of quarterly reconciliations.
Administration & General.
- Preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT & CIT returns;
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
- General administrative tasks.
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process.
- Preparation of annual accounts;
- Assist with consolidation process;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation of quarterly reporting
- Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
- You are fluent in English and another European language.
- At least 4 years of experience in accounting in Luxembourg.
- Knowledge of Lux GAAP, and IFRS.
- You have experience within the real estate industry.
- You are proficient in excel.
- You are well organised and proactive.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.