Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor - Banking
Our client, a renowned international bank, is looking for an Internal Auditor in order to strengthen their team. They are located in the city centre of Luxembourg.
Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor:
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organisation's objectives and goals to be met;
- Performs thorough analysis to understand and document the processes under review;
- Leads critical risk assessment as well as independent assessment of controls related to the audited processes;
- Prepares and executes control effectiveness testing in line with the risk assessment;
- Identifies and assesses key issues impacting Business;
- Prepares reports, commentaries and financial statements;
- Liaises with the Internal Audit Manager and presenting findings and recommendations;
- Ensures procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with;
- Assures the respect of international audit norms (IAS) ;
- Cooperates with a variety of business and support functions across the entire organisation;
- Continuously takes part in the improvement of operational procedures and contributes to product offering and service quality.
Education & Background:
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar;
- At least 5 years of similar experience as an internal auditor and/or as an external auditor within the banking sector;
- Fluency in French and good command in English;
- Strong knowledge about the entire banking activity and audit processes;
- Availability and geographical mobility in the scope of the responsibilities;
- Analytical skills, accuracy in delivery, autonomy, pro-activity, respect of deadlines, drive, detail-oriented.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
#job #Luxembourg #Bank #banque #French #English #Français #Anglais #audit #Auditor #Auditeur #Control #Oversight #Finance #Monitoring
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.