Senior Java Developer
Huxley are currently working with a Global Bank who are looking to bring in an Senior Polyglot Developer Java/ scala / C# / Python to join a new project expected to run for a few years.
This is initially a 3 months contract that will be extended paying £580 per day Inside IR35. The role will be working from home due to the current climate however will likely require travel to the London Bridge office in the future.
- Experience in designing and implementing an authorization framework, securing microservices with this would be a bonus.
- Must be able to apply SOLID and other architectural principles to designs and code
- Must be able to articulate a clear understanding of event-driven architecture patterns
- Experience implementing event-based solutions is desirable
- A strong grasp of functional, non-blocking, asynchronous code or coroutines
- API abd microservices
- Proficiency with one or more object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python)
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales