Senior Python Engineer
A proprietary trading firm in Chicago is seeking a talented Sr. Python Software Engineer to lead a small team in building out the infrastructure and tools for their quants and traders as well as work on middle and back-office system automations. This Senior Python Engineer will focus on a low latency trading platform in full stack developments including design, development, implementation, testing, and post trade analysis.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of professional experience using Python in a Linux Environment
- Experience in concurrent programming involving low-latency systems
- Working knowledge of Java/C++
- Proficiency in relational databases such as SQL
- Experience with data models/analysis
- Experience with largely distributed systems
- Experience architecting, designing and implementing optimized code for middle and post-trade system
- Experience leading, mentoring, and coaching a small team is highly preferred
- Modern office with relaxed and casual dress code
- Flat and collaborative environment that utilizes a meritocratic reward and compensation structure
- Exposure to a truly challenging environment that surrounds you with other talented technologists and professionals to collaborate with
- The ability to impact the success and profitability of a growing organization
Please note this role is FULL TIME in Downtown Chicago.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.