Senior Security Analyst
The senior security analyst will work as part of the Security Operations Centre (SOC) providing level 2 & 3 support for our clients customers as well as act as the 2IC to the SOC Manager so a huge opportunity for career progression and/or someone looking to step up. Client is happy to look at good technical resources who have the right leadership qualities but maybe don't have a lot leadership experience.
The Senior Security Analyst will need to be an Australian Citizen or Resident, be proficient in monitoring and analysing logs and events from a multitude of sources, while using systems like SIEM's, log analysers and threat intelligence sources to determine whether said events constitute a genuine security incident.
In terms of the role:
- Communication skills - verbal and written are really important, there's a fair bit of documentation required
- Leadership skills - someone who wants to lead, motivate and drive the team
- Security skills - this is a hands on L2/L3 role so you will need to know your stuff
- Global company
- Company culture that fosters learning and development
- Career progression with lots of on the job training and certification opportunities
If interested in learning more about this role lease call Matthew on 0282512110 or apply directly with an MS Word formatted CV.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.