Senior Security Engineer Endpoint
We are hiring for a - Senior Security Engineer (Endpoint)- for a 12-month contract position in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Duration: 12 Month (Extendable)
Start Date: ASAP
- Approximately 6-10 years of experience who has hands on experience in security technologies like Antivirus, DLP, EDR, DRM, Data classification, ATP (Advanced Threat Protection)
- You will be advising internal clients and partners on the best practices to operate effective key technical controls, maintain their operational integrity, monitor for deviations from the baselines and ensure recovery.
- Hand-on managing security systems like Antimalware solution (Trendmicro/ Mcafee/ Symantec/ Crowdstrike), DLP (Forcepoint/ Symantec), EDR (Carbonblack/ Trendmicro), DRM (Seclore), Data classification (BoldenJames/ Titus), ATP (Advanced Threat Protection) on day to day operation of the system and ensure proper policies are configured.
- Perform the day to day monitoring of security tools such as vulnerability scanners and act as an escalation point for notifications sent by hosting providers or internal teams regarding malware, vulnerabilities, indicators of compromise, and other security-related incident indicators.
- Analyze security alerts (WAF, RASP, HIPS, DLP, Email security, APT, etc.)
- Define the network zoning policies and standards to be applied to the different types of systems, and the rules governing the communications with all of them.
- Prepared design documents i.e. HLD and LLD.
- BA/BS degree in either Computer Science or MIS (or equivalent) preferred.
- Any of the following certifications will also be advantageous:
- CISSP or any other vendor related certification
- Experience in managing Biometric system like Suprema and CCTV system are preferred
- Broad knowledge in other technical areas such as networks, firewalls, IDS/IPS, and endpoint security
- Expert for Threat Intelligence and Data Hunting
- Designs, tests, and implements secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, tuning, and management of IT security systems and applications.
- Creating LLD/HLD, Design documents, SOP etc.
If interested, please revert with your updated CV in word format and I shall get back to you. Any recommendations would be welcome.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.