Senior Software Python Engineer
Is it time to take your Python Software Engineer skills to a higher level? Our client, a bio-tech company is looking for its future senior Python developer with a strong background in software engineering, architecture and analysis.
You will be part of a growing multi-disciplinary engineering team consisting of researchers, developers, electronics engineers, optical engineers, biophysicists, fluidic designers, clinical lab personnel and many more.
The company will welcome you in fast-moving, fast-growing, passionate and ambitious environment.
Senior Python Software Engineer - Permanent position
Your job as Python Software Engineer.
As Python Software Engineer, you will be part of the whole software development life cycle.
On an everyday basis, you will have to:
Required skills for this Python Software Engineer position:
- Expert Python knowledge and coaching skills
- Experience with various relevant Python frameworks such as Django or Pyramid
- Git, Gitlab, Gitlab CI, PyCharm, Conda, Vagrant, VirtualBox
- Ansible, Docker, Docker Swarm, DockerHub
- Kafka, Redis
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Deep understanding of databases and SQL
- Master in Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Start date : as soon as possible
- Type of contract : CDI - internal permanent employee
- Location: Walloon Brabant
Rewards & Benefits
- Extensive learning opportunities
- International and multidisciplinary team
- Multiple growing opportunities in a new and exciting cutting-edge field in point-of-care diagnostics