Senior UI Engineer
We are looking for a Senior UI developer for a long term contract with our global banking client. We are offering a 12 month contract role with a view to extend or go permanent.
This role will work across multiple programmes/projects running to support prioritised business deliveries. This is an exciting contract opportunity based in Sydney CBD offering attractive daily rates.
- Working with Business Analysts to understand business requirements
- Development to coding standards including bank & industry standard patterns and practices.
- Thorough unit test coverage, Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven Development
- Code documentation
- Coaching of junior developers and peers
- Peer code reviews
- Contribute to support issues where required
- 7 Year+ Web/UI development experience
- REST/SOAP, Web Services
- Experience delivering in an agile (Scrum, XP) team environment
- Unix/Linux shell scripting, sh, KSH
- XML, XSLT, XSD, JSON, XPath
- Maven releases/ Git/Stash
- UX Design experience
- Experienced with Java (Not essential)
If you are interested in discussing this role further please apply with your most up to date CV and I will follow up with a brief chat about this role.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.