Service Desk Level 2 - VIP Users
Is it time to take your Service Desk L2 VIP career in a new company? Our client, an organisation in the financial sector, is currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
Service Desk L2 VIP
Financial sector / Kirchberg
Permanent & Internal position
Your job as Service Desk L2 VIP:
First, what do I mean by Service Desk Level 2 VIP. It means that you will be working with C-levels users and so you will have to be used to have a first successful professional experience with this kind of users (mandatory). You will join their Luxembourgish office and will be the only responsible for IT support, your N+1 will be the CTO who is based in Paris.
· Manage the Group IT system: supervise servers and datacentres; supervise network connections; supervise external service providers for technical interventions
· Provide IT support for Luxemburgish users and incident management: being responsive to users' needs, have regular and proactive physical interaction; supervise the creation, completion, and resolution of incidents in the ticketing software (Service Desk); remote support when Lead team members are facing issues out of the office.
· Provide IT second level support for users and incidents management: resolve second level incidents or escalate incidents to software provider; supervise printing equipment and related service providers' support.
· Supervise videoconferencing infrastructure and telephony systems
· Manage computer assets, peripherals, and accessories
· Luxemburg Projects: actively & proactively support office projects on-behalf of the Office Manager, handle local IT project (PC migration, software upgrade…)
· Non-Luxemburg IT projects: Remote support when the local IT field support is off-site (Support for external events, holidays, sick leave…). Reinforce temporary non-Luxemburgish IT field support for a specific project (Office move, PC replacements). Out of hours IT support.
Required skills for this Service Desk L2 VIP position:
- You have at least a Bachelor in Computer Science.
- You have minimum 5 years of professional experience and a proven experience in a similar position.
- You have an excellent communication, an excellent presentation and are used to deal with C-levels profiles daily (mandatory)
- You are comfortable with :
- complex network infrastructures
- both Microsoft and Apple ecosystems
- videoconferencing systems
- You would be ready to be highly available (because of the non working-hours interventions) and would be ok to travel mainly in Europe when requested.
- You are fluent in English and French (mandatory) and ideally you have a good level in German.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.