SOC Engineer - German speaker
Is it time to take your knowledge in SOC knowledge to a higher level? Our client, an organization in the Logistics sector, is currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
IT Security Engineer
Permanent & Internal position
Your job as IT Security Engineer:
You will integrate their Luxembourg offices where the IT Team and their datacenters are based. However you will not directly work in the IT Team but for the IT Security Operations which is a different team and where you will be the only one in Luxembourg. Your N+1 will be the IT Security & Risk Manager based in Germany and today they are looking for a candidate who already worked within a SOC.
This company does not have a SOC however; you will manage their external SOC provider and be the SPOC for them. That is why the most important is that you know how a SOC works in order to train the security partners to ensure they will be compliant with the vision of the company and their requirements. Your first months at this company will be about to learn their IT architecture and then you will participate in the onboarding of the SOC provider and will be able to fully start this project from the scratch.
Required skills for this IT Security Engineer:
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree.
- You have 5 years of professional experience in IT Security.
- You already have a good experience in a SOC and know how it works (mandatory)
- You have experience in configuration management of the security controls and with a SIEM tool (doesn't matter which one)
- You have experience with Microsoft, Network, SQL, firewalls and security (IDS, IPS, AV, VA scanners).
- You are fluent in German and English (mandatory)
Rewards & Benefits:
- Monthly gross salary paid on 12 months (depending your experience)
- 40 hours of working hours per week
- 26 days of leave
- Permanent contract
- Flexible hours
- Future possibility of remote working
- No shifts
- On-call duties every 6 or 7 weeks
- Parking near the office
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.