Software Engineer (Data Analytics)
Huxley is currently working with a fast growing tech company that uses AI technology to help industrial enterprises function skilfully by improving processes and access to important business data. The software consists of features such as speech technology, machine learning, etc. to provide a next generation voice recognisable front end to Business Intelligence, Workflow and data Management.
We are currently hiring for a Software Engineer (Experience in data analytics domain) role. This is an exciting time to join our client. The opportunity will provide a chance to work alongside the global team, learn from the best team of PhD's, Machine Learning Experts, Natural Language pioneers etc.
The Software Engineer (Data Analytics) should have the following:
- 2+ years in either field: Data Analytics or NLP.
- Knowledge representation from unstructured data in a limited domain and/or extraction of inference from knowledge bases.
- Capability of implementing techniques for effectively showcasing and implementing skills in computer systems.
- Strong knowledge of Python frameworks like scikit-learn, Stanford CoreNLP, NLTK, spaCy, NumPy, SciPy, pandas, etc.
- A hands on approach with development of data and clean up tools.
- A can-do attitude.
- Hard work, cooperation, and a keen interest and ability to collaborate with remotely located teams in different time zones.
- Practical experience in a variety of business and industry sectors.
The Software Engineer (Data Analytics) should expect to:
- Code for text processing and information extraction, including but not limited to importers, exporters, report generation, and deduping logic to handle edge scenarios.
- Work on the technical components for data removal and analysis.
- Perform data quality checks and report the mistakes.
- Record and address effectively the design and implementation details.
- Follow the industry standards and agile practices as well as be on standby to accommodate fast requirement changes from the clients.
- Communicate effectively with the team members for system integration, testing and debugging.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned role located in Singapore, do contact me and attach your latest CV. I will be glad to provide additional information and guide you through the next steps where necessary.
EA License No.: R2093146
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017