Software Engineer (Remote Role)
My client is looking for Mid-Level/Senior Software Engineers who are interested in working on building out multi-million dollar game franchises; turning content into competitive social gaming properties for gamers around the world. This company was recently ranked the fastest-growing private company in America!
- Involved in the entire application life-cycle involving research, design, development, testing, etc.
- Develop complex, distributed, cloud-based solutions
- Collaborate with the team of engineers who share the same passion about building out great products
- Implement ideas for exciting new features to the world-class platform; enabling tournaments, competitions, as well as social features for players, spectators, and streamers around the globe
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or any related experience
- 3-7 years experience of programming in Java and Spring
- Experience working with container or cloud technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, etc.
- Ability to take ownership in implement new ideas with the team
- Having the ability to debug and troubleshoot complex problems introduced by scalable systems
What's in it for you?!
- Flexible work from home environment
- Ability to work in an a successful and actively growing company
- Opportunity to work with cloud services and container technologies
- Competitive Compensation
- Ability to collaborate with leadership and make an impact immediately
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please respond to me directly with your most up to date resume attached! Also, feel free to share with you network.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.