Sr Compliance Data Analyst Manager - VP
My client a leading global bank is looking for a Sr. Data Analytics Manager to join their compliance team. This group performs detailed analytics work in support of the AML Analytics group's goals and objectives. This person will perform the collection, aggregation, analysis and visualization of customer, product, and transaction data. They will develop reports for use by stakeholders and performs analysis in support of the design, implementation, and enhancement of BSA/AML tools and systems, including AML transaction monitoring and sanctions screening systems.
- Collect, aggregate, analyze, and visualize customer, product, and transaction data to identify trends and evaluate changes of customer, product, and transactional risk exposure
- Develop MIS reports for submission to senior Branch management
- Apply data from BSA/AML Compliance Department stakeholders to translate qualitative risk factors into responsive risk models that leverage new technology
- Apply economic, quantitative, and statistical skills in the development of tools and systems
- Develop knowledge of new analytical techniques and data sources that provide ongoing risk mitigation, and how emerging data and technology issues may impact the achievement of BSA/AML Compliance Department's objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in: Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, or other related field)
- BSA/AML compliance experience, particularly with data, platforms, and data management
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies to build analysis and drive insights from data: Oracle (PL/SQL), Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), Analytics tools: R, Python, Reporting tools: PowerBI, Tableau, Excel, Azure
- Knowledge of vendor BSA/AML transaction monitoring and sanctions screening systems (e.g., Actimize, FircoSoft, Fortent) is a plus
- Maintains high level of confidentiality; unquestionable character, integrity and professionalism
- ACAMS certified or other equivalent industry certification is a plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.