Summit Project Manager
A key client i am working with have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager with Summit upgrade experience to for a financial client in London remotely
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Develop extensions based on our product's out of the box APIs
- Implement and support new features as specified in Functional Specification Documents provided by clients & business consultants
- Client software version upgrades
- Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions
- Bachelor degree in computer science or relevant IT programming experience
- Five years' experience in Summit centric projects, including implementations and upgrade projects.
- Strong Treasury / Commercial Lending business knowledge with previous experience of supporting or implementing Banking / payments systems.
- Specific knowledge of Summit FT, Fusion Risk and Fusion Fabric Connect.
- 4 - 6 years' experience in IT industry
- Good spoken and written English
- Good Unix or Windows skills / SQL / XML / Design Patterns
- Strong client focus and impeccable professional integrity
- Excellent communication skills, client facing experience is a plus
- Team player, quick learner
- Willingness & ability to travel
Please send a cv if you wish to apply and you meet the above criteria. CV's with Summit upgrade will only be considered
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales