Tech Business Analyst
Our client, an industry leader is currently searching for a Tech Business Analyst's. As a Tech Business Analyst's, you be over seeing the engagement with key stakeholders in articling requirements, developing data sets and lead developers.
In this role you will be working on a range of data source systems towards establishing a comprehensive view of various indicators by integrating various data streams. You will be working alongside senior management and act as a key solution developer.
Contract: 12 month contract (possibility for extension)
Location: Sydney CBD Location
About the role:
- Implement Basel III
- Develop and implement a data solution system for monitoring and reporting risk
- You be over seeing the engagement with key stakeholders in articling requirements
- You will be working alongside senior management and act as a key solution developer
- About you
- 5+ years Technical Business Analyst experience in developing reporting solutions
- Proven understanding of Basel II and/or III
- Understanding of statutory reporting in the finical services sector (APRA, ASIC, ect)
- Experience managing data quality issues
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management and BA documentation skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Also If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
There is no visa sponsorship with this role, only candidates with Australian working rights will be considered.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.