Technical Business Analyst
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing analytical, problem solving and testing of actuarial calculations for retail life insurance products.
- Sydney CBD based
- Full-time, 6 month contract
- Identify technical and business requirements to enhance systems and/or business processes.
- Obtain and translate requirements from technical platforms and stakeholders.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Produce documents, reports and tests relating to the project.
- Critically analyse systems and processes and providing recommendations to meet the final project solution.
- Working closely with data analysts to drive technical solutions.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in working on medium to large projects within the banking and finance space.
- Proven systems and technical abilities.
- A strong understanding of wealth management and superannuation products.
- Ability to work in agile environment.
- 2 years local experience in a Business Analyst role (ideally in wealth management, life insurance or superannuation projects).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to present reports and submissions where necessary.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit an updated version of your CV including any skill that relate to the above role.
There is no visa sponsorship for this role, only candidates with full Australian working rights will be considered.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.